Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF50 - 89ml
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
Highestlevel of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
Highestlevel of water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- Environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates.
- Not tested on animals
3oz / 89ml
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,
Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based), Pine Wood Resin, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Olive Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil), Cranberry Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucose & Glucose Oxidase And Lactoperoxidase, Papaya
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen
We Also Recommend