Substance Nipple Creme 28g
Substance organic Nipple Creme by Matter Company with Organic Calendula & Marshmallow Root. Lanolin Free balm.
28g / 1 oz
Substance has created a special Lanolin- free balm to help soothe, and heal chapped nipples due to breastfeeding. Healing botanical blend of Calendula, Marshmallow Root, Plantain and Witch Hazel Leaf are set in nourishing Olive Oil and Grapeseed Oil. Mom will have peace of mind knowing that this product is safe for baby if ingested, and can be used multipurpose, on chapped lips, noses and cheeks.
Made in Canada
The Ingredients are the Product:
calendula officinalis* (pot marigold) flower, althaea officinalis* (marshmallow) root, plantago major* (plantain) leaf, hamamelis virginiana* (witch hazel), olea europaea* (olive) Oil, cocos nucifera* (coconut) Oil, vitis vinifera* (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax).
* certified organic
Q. Why Lanolin-free?
A. Lanolin is derived from sheep’s skin and is often used in products as a moisture barrier. For some, the use of lanolin in personal care products raises concerns over the presence of trace pesticides and antibiotics. Lanolin based products may also be irritants to those who suffer from wool sensitivities. Substance provides a nipple cream that alleviates such concerns, by using only plant derived edible and safe ingredients.
• Lanolin-free, Petroleum- free, and Vegan-friendly
• Safe, using only plant based, edible ingredients
• Does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding
• Forms a protective barrier to protect against wetness, and chapping
• Our specially formulated herbal blend helps regenerate skin, and speed healing
• Multi-purpose, this product can be used on chapped lips, noses and cheeks too!
We Also Recommend