Grobag Travel Sleep Sack 2.5T - Boats
Confident and playful, the repeat of the simple boat graphic brings this Orla Keily Grobag in to another dimension. A must for stylish little ones.
The travel opening is a great addition - parents can take safer sleep on the road with them - handy opening allows car seat and stroller harness to pass through.
• Multi-Award Winning
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size
• 100% woven cotton
• Chin guard at top of zip to prevent rubbing
• Fits a 5 point travel harness
• Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
• High quality YKK zip
• Zip way front zip and back vent on all sizes
• Zip guard on inside of zip
• Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
• Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer and What to Wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
• British Safety Standard Approved BS8510:2009
0-6m Size officially recognized as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Sleep bags are sleeveless to aid heat loss and air circulation. (Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside). The new British Standard also stipulates that Baby Sleep Bags should be "without sleeves or hoods".
SKU: AAC4442 2.5T 6-18M
We Also Recommend