Grobag Sleep Sack 2.5T - Spring Morning
Spring Morning 2.5 tog Grobag designed by iconic British Artist, Rob Ryan, Night Fall print has soaring birds and fluffy clouds that will help your little one drift off into a dreamy slumber.
• Multi-Award winning
• 2.5 tog warmth rating
• Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months
• Double shoulder poppers, underarm poppers and side zip on 0-6 month size
• Front zip on 6-18 months and 18-36 months sizes
• Chin guard at top of zip to prevent rubbing and zip guard on inside of zip
• 100% woven cotton
• Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
• High quality YKK zip
• Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
• Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer and What To Wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
• Includes safer sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust
• British Safety Standard Approved BS8510:2009
• Australian Safety Standard Approved AS/NZS 1249:2014 Amendment 2:2017
0-6m Size officially recognized as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Sleep bags are sleeveless to aid heat loss and air circulation. (Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside). The new British Standard also stipulates that Baby Sleep Bags should be "without sleeves or hoods".
SKU: AAC6008 6-18 2.5T
We Also Recommend