Grobag Lightweave Sleep Sack 1.0T - Spring Leaves
Grobag Spring Leaves 1.0 Tog Sleep Sack. Delicate repeated print leaves with mint and grey. Lightweave is a new 100% cotton fabric, designed to keep your baby cool and provide all the natural air ventilation and the softness of a muslin product, without tearing, shrinking or losing its shape like muslin can.
• Multi-award winning
• Available in 1.0 tog warmth rating
• Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size,
• One fixed shoulder and one shoulder double poppers with a side zip on all sizes
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size
• High quality YKK zip
• Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
• Machine washable
• Not Suitable for tumble drying
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer and What To Wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
• Includes safer sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust
• British Standard approved BS8510:2009
0-6m Size officially recognized as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Sleep bags are sleeveless to aid heat loss and air circulation. (Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside). The new British Standard also stipulates that Baby Sleep Bags should be "without sleeves or hoods".
We Also Recommend