Grobag Jacquard Sleep Sack 1.0T - Interstellar Sparkle
Interstellar Sparkle luxuriously soft Jacquard Grobag. Specially knitted air pockets make a comfy cushioning effect whilst allowing for increased airflow. Your little dreamer will shine brightly in the repeated grey and blue stars.
• Multi Award winning
• Available in 1.0 tog warmth rating
• Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
• Double shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
• Luxuriously comfortable fabric
• Knit creates pockets which allow air to cushion your baby.
• Adapted Grobag design • Chin and zip guards to prevent rubbing
• High quality YKK zips on all designs
• Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
• Machine washable
• Not suitable for tumble drying
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer on sizes 0-6 and 6-18 months
• Includes safer sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust
• British Standard approved BS8510:2009
0-6m Size officially recognized as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Sleep bags are sleeveless to aid heat loss and air circulation. (Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside). The new British Standard also stipulates that Baby Sleep Bags should be "without sleeves or hoods".
SKU: AAC55 69 1.0
We Also Recommend