Grobag Canadian Moose Sleep Sack
Grobag Canadian Moose Sleep Sack is designed to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Canada with a gorgeous plaid trim with tartan moose motif. Made of soft cotton jersey.
• Double shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size
• 100% cotton jersey
• Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
• High quality YKK zip
• Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
• Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer and What To Wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
• British Safety Standard Approved BS8510:2009
• Australian Safety Standard Approved AS/NZS 1249:2003
0-6m Size officially recognized as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Sleep bags are sleeveless to aid heat loss and air circulation. (Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside). The new British Standard also stipulates that Baby Sleep Bags should be "without sleeves or hoods".
SKU: AAC5484 0-6 2.5T
We Also Recommend