Chewigem Raindrop Pendant - Candy Cane
Chewigem candy cane Raindrop pendant is a great teething and sensory tool to help baby focus while breastfeeding and perfect for babies to grab and chew. Also suitable for children over 3 years for sensory** needs.
- Drop L: 55mm, W: 40mm at widest
- Thickness 8 to 10mm
- Adjustable cord length (up to app. 90cm).
- Break-away clasp that separates when tugged or snagged.
- The necklace is easily cleaned in warm soapy water.
- BPA free, Lead free, Phthalate free, PVC free and Latex free.
- Mild to moderate chewing & hand fidget.
Chewigem are not indestructible. Products should be checked routinely for damage and used with adult supervision. Discard and replace immediately once damaged. Parental discretion is needed to determine if Chewigem products are suitable for older children or those with fully developed teeth. Children with fully developed teeth or excessive biting may be able to tear or chew through jewelry. Jewelry should be inspected before use and used under adult supervision. If damaged, discard immediately.
WARNING: Chewigem necklaces/pendants are not intended to be worn by children under age 3 due to the concern of long cord strangulation. Clasps and ties contain small parts and may be a choking hazard and are not intended for chewing. "This is not a toy."
We would hope that you will have 4-12 weeks chewing time out of your Chewigem.
We Also Recommend